Experience the Alamo City like a local during your upcoming trip to San Antonio! A truly singular American city, San Antonio's iconic Spanish architecture, vibrant dining scene, and bustling riverwalk create a unique atmosphere where the city's rich history harmoniously blends with its modern mindset. Where else other than San Antonio can you spend the morning at the Alamo, pop into the breathtaking San Fernando Cathedral, treat yourself to an artful fine dining tasting menu, and catch a world-class show at the magnificent Majestic Theatre?
Located within walking distance of some of San Antonio's most essential attractions, The Emily Morgan Hotel - a DoubleTree by Hilton puts your front and center an unforgettable trip to the Lone Star State. Whether you're embarking upon a history buff sightseeing adventure, attending a conference at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, or having fun along the Riverwalk, you'll always remember the San Antonio and the Emily Morgan hotel.
During your upcoming trip to the Lone Star State, don't miss the chance to embark upon an unforgettable San Antonio Adventure!
San Antonio Riverwalk
Eat, drink, and shop your way through historic San Antonio along the nationally-renowned Riverwalk. During your adventure, take a river tour, check out the Briscoe Western Art Museum, or grab some tacos at a waterfront patio!
Distance from the hotel: About a five-minute walk
Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center
With over 1.6 million square feet of convention space, San Antonio's Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center hosts some of the biggest trade shows, conferences, and cultural events in all of Texas!
Distance from the hotel: About a three-minute drive or an 18-minute walk
San Antonio Zoo
See the pandas, giraffes, flamingos, and over 750 other majestic species from around the world in Brackenridge Park's San Antonio Zoo. The zoo is open daily and tickets cost $14.25 for adults and $11.25 for children.
Distance from the hotel: About a ten-minute drive
Whether you're cheering on the Spurs as the march towards another divisional title or attending on of San Antonio's biggest concerts, you'll find the city's most electric events at the iconic Alamodome.
Distance from the hotel: About a 5-minute drive or a 20-minute walk
San Antonio Missions
Don't miss some of San Antonio's most beautiful and historic landmarks during your upcoming visit! Located throughout the city, sites like the Cathedral of San Fernando, the Mission San José, and the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, San Antonio feature some of the most photogenic architecture in the United States.
Upcoming Events in San Antonio
Alamo Run Fest Half Marathon
- When: April 1 - 2, 2017
- Where: Starting Line at the Alamodome
- Price: Early Bird Tickets Start at $30.00
- What to Expect: 5K, 10K, and half marathon races, educational wellness events, and plenty of fitness-centric fun throughout San Antonio
Maverick Music Festival
- When: April 7 - 8, 2017
- Where: La Villita Maverick Plaza
- Price: $59.00 for Single Day Passes, $99.00 for Two Day Passes
- What to Expect: Live, outdoor performances in the heart of San Antonio from De La Soul, Young the Giant, Bastille, and more
Fiesta San Antonio
- When: April 20 - 30, 2017
- Where: Throughout San Antonio
- Price: $15.00
- What to Expect: Eleven days of revelry, run, and excitement at San Antonio's biggest annual event, featuring parades, the Taste of Texas, tons of live music, art fairs, the Fiesta Carnival, and more!